As part of the operation of FunnelFLARE, the software will need to
- process any emails you receive in your ESP
- process any emails sent by FunnelFLARE using your ESP
Any email that is sent by FunnelFLARE will use your configured ESP to deliver the email. Thus FunnelFLARE will have full access (and maintain a record) of all emails sent using the platform. As well, any emails you receive will also be processed (and a record will be kept) for the software to trigger automation logic based on what is contained in these emails. You do have the option to only record those emails in the software that FunnelFLARE detects as being a reply to an email sent by FunnelFLARE. FunnelFLARE will still have to process every email that you receive, regardless of this setting.
The emails sent or retrieved as part of the FunnelFLARE integration with your ESP are considered 'Subscriber Data' and fall under Article 20 - Subscriber Data of the FunnelFLARE Software as a Service Agreement. This implies that:
- You own all subscriber data
- The software will only use access to read, write, modify, or control email message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this email data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The software will not use this email data for serving advertisements, nor share this data with third parties without explicit consent
- The software will not allow humans to read your data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, complying with applicable law, or for the software's internal operations (and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized)
- If you stop using the software, all user data will automatically be destroyed within 30 days of the end of your subscription. You can request to have this be destroyed earlier if you wish.
If you are using Gmail as your ESP, the software complies with the Google API Services Data Policy, and transfer to any other app of information from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use Requirements.