FunnelFLARE uses your email address to send emails to your contacts. These emails will appear in your sent items folder. On top of sending emails from your email address, the authentication also allows FunnelFLARE to detect email replies and gives you the option to track one-off emails you send to other prospects outside of a FunnelFLARE campaign (via the chrome extension).
Authenticating Gmail or Google Workspace (GSuite) Email Addresses
1. Navigate to your "Profile Settings" at the top right corner of FunnelFLARE.
2. Select the "Preferences" Tab and scroll down to "Third Party Applications".
3. Select "Add Application".
4. Select "Email Server" as the Application Type and "Gmail".
5. Enter your Google Email Address and select "Sign in with Google."
6. You will be redirected to Google. Select the Google Email Address that you want to integrate with FunnelFLARE and sign in.
7. Select "Allow".
8. Once the authentication is complete, you will be redirected to FunnelFLARE. A test email will be sent to confirm successful authentication. When this is complete, select "Save".
9. You have successfully authenticated your Google Email Address with FunnelFLARE! A check mark will appear beside your email address.